Change of Major From Other LAU Schools
Students enrolled in other majors within LAU may petition to change major after completing a minimum of 24 credits at LAU. However, such students will be considered as New Students, given the fact that they would have to re-enroll at the First Year level [Foundation], and they would have to submit all the information requested from New Students.
Petitions for Change of Major will ONLY be dealt between terms after grades are posted.
NOTE: Approval of a Change of Major is NOT guaranteed even if the student meets all the requirements specified, but will depend on the availability of openings in the desired major [if the class sections at the appropriate level are full, the application will NOT be accepted].
- Students should have fulfilled the New Students applicant’s requirements.
Note: For students with Math and Physics deficiency a minimum grade of C+ is required in each of the Math and Physics remedial courses.
- SAT I score requirements: [SAT I scores are based on the original submitted SAT I grades for admission]
- For SAT I ≥ 1050 a minimum overall GPA of 2.35
- For SAT I ≥ 1000 a minimum overall GPA of 2.50
Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Interior Architecture and Fine Arts Requirements
SAT I score requirements: [SAT I scores are based on the original submitted SAT I grades for admission]
- For SAT I ≥ 900 a minimum overall GPA of 2.00